Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Schnitzeljagd

Heute gibt es wieder 5 Themen beim Scavenger Hunt Sunday:
Today there are 5 themes by Scavenger Hunt Sunday:

1. Abstract

 This is a fractal. Accrued from a dalliance with the GIMP.



2. Round
The stucco is on our ceiling.


3. Fire


4. Seeing Faces in strong places

This sculpture stands at the Cape Arkona on the island of Ruegen. Behind the sculpture is the lighthouse.


5. Stars

I´m creative with this theme. This is an advent calendar that I built.

Kommentare:

  1. I love your fractal image, great colors. The two faces carved in the tree, just amazing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tolle Ideen hast Du uns da wieder zusammengestellt! Und super umgesetzt.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Markus

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Zeer goede opnames Synnöve.

    groetjes, Joop

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great photos...and I love that advent calendar that you made so beautiful

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I just love your set this week! My favorites are your stars and faces!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Lovely - though those grim faces scared me a little..! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. @tinajo
    Yes, these are the faces of Svantovit, a god of war.
    Read more here: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svantovit

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Great set of photos! I like the fire and faces best.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Really like your faces shot. Great job.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. The fire picture is the best.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. These are all great shots. I love the stars and your abstract is stunning.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. That fractal is outstanding ! And the face shot is my #2. But all the themes are nicely shot.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Oh I just love that fractal - I love all types of pictures of fractals - so detailed and so intricate.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar von Dir. Vielen Dank !
Thank you so much for your comments !