Donnerstag, 29. September 2011

Thank you very much, Nancy, for the Award

Yesterday, Nancy from A Rural Journal gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you very much Nancy!



I am supposed to tell seven things about myself and then nominate others for the award. I agree to do the following things:

1. Thank the blogger who awarded me and link back to him/her
2. Share 7 things about myself
3. Pass the award along to 15 other newly discovered blogs.



7 things about myself:

1. I love the colors turquoise and yellow.
2. As a little child I painted penguin and ice bear.
3. I work not with Photoshop, instead I use the GIMP (Suse Linux).
4. Learning by doing brought me far far...
5. I love Shaun, the sheep.
6. My children are my greatest teacher.
7. My first name (Synnöve) is an old English name, but he is most use in Norway.

15 other newly discovered blogs:

7. ladyfi
12. 4you2

Kommentare:

  1. Tack för den fina awarden! Jag har tagit emot den hos mig!
    Ha en trevlig helg!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar von Dir. Vielen Dank !
Thank you so much for your comments !